St. Augustine Duct Cleaning
0% Interest for 60 Months*
Save With Our Special Deals
St Augustine, FL Duct Cleaning
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the level of air pollution in many homes
can be up to 10 times that found outdoors. Contaminants, including pollen, dust, pet dander,
and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) can accumulate within your ducts. When this happens,
they are continually circulated through the air. The air in your home can seem stale and musty,
no matter how much air freshener you spray. AC duct cleaning removes the contaminants from
your ducts and immediately improves indoor air quality.
Dirty ductwork can exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms. Accumulations of dust, combined
with warm moist air makes the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and viruses to grow.
Cleaning and sanitizing your AC ducts on a regular basis removes these dangerous
contaminants and can help you and your family breathe easier.
Does Your Air Duct Need Cleaning?
- Excessive dusting or sweeping
- Black lines or debris around the register
- Higher than normal utility bills
- Increased allergy signs
- Microbial growth due to moisture issues
- Musty odors
- Recent home remodeling or construction
Benefits of Duct Cleaning
- Improved indoor air quality
- Reduced respiratory difficulties
- Improved energy efficiency
- Extend the life of heating and cooling system
Why Call Wilson Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
Our duct cleaning process is more in-depth than most; we only use equipment made explicitly
for duct cleaning. For our duct cleaning in St. Augustine, FL, we use a high capacity power vacuum with a three-stage Hepa-filtration,
which connects directly to your air handler. Unlike a rotor brush that may damage your air duct, we employ a power rod system that uses compressed air in a whipping motion to gently knock down dirt and debris. We typically spend more time setting up our equipment than most low-cost providers spend at your house altogether
What We Offer at Wilson Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc
- On Call Technicians and 24 Hour Emergency Service Available: 904-827-1216
- We are Fully Licensed and Insured
- All work has Satisfaction Guarantee
- We have an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau
The Duct Cleaning Process
- Drop cloths are used to protect the belongings inside your house.
- Every register in your house is taped up except for the one we are currently working on.
- We connect a portable power vacuum to your air handler inside your home. Equipped with a high capacity, three-stage Hepa-filtration system.
- A duct cleaning specific air compressor blows pressurized air along with a power rod system that uses a whipping action gently knocks down dirt and debris from the air duct
system. The power rod head covers the entire length of the air duct.
- The portable power vacuum with a three-stage Hepa-filtration system connected to your air handler sucks all the contaminants from your air duct.
- Each register is removed, washed, and put back up.
- This process repeats for each register/vent inside your house.
- We disconnect the portable power vacuum from your air handler and remove the drop cloths.
- Typical house takes 3-4 hours for the process from start to end.